Saturday, September 6, 2008

I need a IV caffeine drip






I am back on my deployment coffee kick. I always try to stay away but I need it to somewhat function.



This past week has been a blur. My nephew and niece have been living here. They are cute but wow it's like having twins. I slept the first night on my stomach with hands outstretched. One next to each child. They were both good and slept long but any noise Grommit and I were up checking on them. After my severe caffeine intake the next day I slept better the next night.



Kayla is above at 1 month old and her brother the little rocker Brendan. I am resisting giving him a mohawk. (His parents would kill me)


Prior to the kids coming Grommit gave me quite a scare. He could not stop throwing up. It could have been anything from eating a spider to the "reclaimed" water AKA(Crap water)

We hustled down to the ER vet and they were awesome and surprisingly did not clean my wallet out.

He is fine now and we are able to access his xrays. They are pretty cool. You can see his crocked tail, microchip and his arthritis in his pelvis:(



Anyway, he is still my little turd. I adore him and he brings me daily entertainment.
He licked a wild bunny today. I am just glad he didn't eat it.



No comments: